34th Annual NAMIC ConferenceOctober 6-9, 2020
Registration was up 40 percent over last year in no small part to the panelists who shared pearls of wisdom and actionable strategies to move careers, companies, and communities forward. Attendees had the opportunity to tune into 15 hours of inspiring educational sessions, participate in dynamic one-on-one and group networking events, and listen to our first-ever Town Hall meeting on race and relevancy. Throughout the four days, we celebrated legacy leaders and honored the next generation of legacy makers in the cable and communications industry.
And a special shout-out to our conference sponsors and our annual conference honorary co-chairs, Bob Bakish and Princell Hair! We are forever grateful for your continued support of NAMIC and our 40th anniversary conference.
A Celebration of Legacy
Mickey Leland Humanitarian Achievement Award Honoree:
- Presented posthumously to Congressman John Lewis, Former United States Representative
Next Generation Leaders:
- Rohan Kumar, Group VP, Digital Marketing, Charter Communications
- Donna Northington, EVP, Distribution Financial Planning & Strategy, WarnerMedia
- Philip Nutsugah, SVP, Product Management & Development, Cox Communications
- Mike Alexander, VP, Network Design & Infrastructure, Altice USA
- Julissa Bonfante, VP, Content Publicity, Univision Communications
- Tushar Dave, VP, Call Center Desktop Applications, Charter Communications
- Akash Gupta, VP, Digital Analytics and Insights, Discovery, Inc.
- Parvathy Hariharan, VP, Sales and Marketing, Comcast
- Cecilia Masola, VP, Digital Content Licensing, A+E Networks
- Ashley McFarlin Buie, VP, Development, WE tv
- Dana Wilson, SVP, Reliability Engineering, Comcast
NAMIC Chapter Winners (Large market, Small market):
- 1st place: NAMIC-New York, NAMIC-Detroit
- 2nd place: NAMIC-Carolinas, NAMIC-St. Louis
- 3rd place: NAMIC-Denver, NAMIC-Texas
- 4th place: NAMIC-Atlanta, NAMIC-New England
- 5th place: NAMIC-Southern California, NAMIC-Chicago
Startup Pitch Competition Winners:
- 1st place: FutureStream, a personal ticketed live streaming platform
- 2nd place: FanUP, an interactive gaming company
Don’t forget to let us know what you thought! Click here to take our survey. Your feedback helps us design future events.