NAMIC Vision Awards
Annual NAMIC Conference
NAMIC is 21st Century Leadership
Founded in 1980, the National Association for Multi-ethnicity in Communications (NAMIC) is the premier organization that educates, advocates and empowers for multi-ethnic diversity in the communications industry.
Learn about each of our chapters, their leadership, and upcoming events near you.
Be Bold. Lead Change.
Our annual lineup of high-value professional education programs provides the tools aspiring leaders and executives need to make a difference.
- NAMIC Announces Recipients of Annual Vision Awards
- NAMIC Announces 2023 New and Returning Chapter Officers
- SCTE®, NAMIC, and Multichannel News Seek Nominations for 2022 Diversity in Technology Award
- ESPN Chairman James Pitaro Named Honorary Chair of NAMIC Conference
- NAMIC Announces Call for Nominations for the 2022 – 2023 Executive Leadership Development Program
There are numerous ways to support NAMIC and the NAMIC Foundation and they are as diverse as our organization!