Be a part of NAMIC.
NAMIC is 21st Century Leadership
Founded in 1980, the National Association for Multi-ethnicity in Communications (NAMIC) is the premier organization that educates, advocates and empowers for multi-ethnic diversity in the communications industry.
Learn about each of our chapters, their leadership, and upcoming events near you.
Be Bold. Lead Change.
Our annual lineup of high-value professional education programs provides the tools aspiring leaders and executives need to make a difference.
- NAMIC Celebrates ELDP Class XXI Graduates
- NAMIC Expands Its Executive Education Programs
- 35th Annual NAMIC Conference: Try New Things
- NAMIC Leadership Program Recognized by Brandon Hall Group
- Joint Statement from the National Association for Multi-ethnicity in Communications (NAMIC), Women in Cable Telecommunications (WICT), and the Walter Kaitz Foundation, Regarding Launch of Upcoming AIM/PAR Workforce Diversity Survey
There are numerous ways to support NAMIC and the NAMIC Foundation and they are as diverse as our organization!