2017 Annual Awards Luncheon
Honoring Next Generation Leaders
Submission Deadline Extended: Friday, June 9, 2017
Nomination Process: Nominate your company’s up-and-coming leaders who reﬂect and embrace
NAMIC’s mission to educate, advocate and empower for multi-ethnic diversity in
the communications industry.
Nominations must be submitted online, Click Here to submit a Nomination Form.
Be sure to include the required essay and a current copy of the nominees’ bio/resume.
Incomplete nominations will not be considered.
Nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Be an executive of color at a cable MSO, cable programming network, vendor company or within the technology sector or creative arena at a company in the cable telecommunications industry.
- Be age 45 or under
- Hold one of the following positions within their company:
- Chief Officer (any discipline)
- Executive Vice President
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Regional Vice President
- Creative Content/Development Executive
- General Manager
- Managing Director
- Executive Producer
- Executive in Charge of Production