This honor recognizes a leader of diverse ethnicity or race who has contributed to the advancement of digital innovation, customer experience, connectedness, digital infrastructure, operations, or intelligence in the media, entertainment, and tech industries. The NAMIC Diversity in Technology Award is presented in partnership with the Society of Cable Television Engineers (SCTE) and Multichannel News.
2022 Diversity in Technology Award Honoree
SVP, Emerging Technology and Services
- Submission Deadline: Friday, June 16, 2023
- Winner Announcement: July 2023
- Winner of the Diversity in Technology Award will be recognized during the Annual Awards Luncheon at the 37th Annual NAMIC Conference, September 19-20, 2023.
- Must be a current member of both NAMIC and SCTE
- High-level executive of color with demonstrated ability to lead with courageous decision-making to meet vital organizational objectives in the areas of technology in the media and entertainment industry
- One (1) professional reference letter that would support the nomination
- Essay (500 words or less)
- Resume/bio and key accomplishments
- High resolution (300 dpi) professional headshot