NAMIC is currently recruiting candidates for a two-year term to President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer. NAMIC members are invited to participate in this process by either nominating a colleague or self-nominating.
Becoming a chapter leader provides you with a plethora of opportunities to develop leadership, business and strategic management skills. In your role, you will be able to:
- Build Efficient & Effective Teams
- Discover how to Delegate Authority
- Expedite your Career Development
- Network with peers, colleagues and other industry leaders
- Solidify and Justify your place in the media & entertainment industry
- Develop Your Personal Brand
- Increase your Exposure and Visibility
- Polish your Leadership & Management skills
- And while you’re at it…Have fun!
- Diverse Representation. Consider candidates not only of varied cultural backgrounds but also company and job functionality. The chapter will be stronger with those who can contribute their background and expertise in areas such as programming, fundraising, membership development, marketing, communications, and financial planning.
- Company Support. Flexibility to participate in chapter meetings and local events is ideal. Nominees who have access to industry leaders can only help the chapter build a strong constituency.
THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS ARE HOLDING ELECTIONS
- NAMIC-New England
- NAMIC-New York
- NAMIC-San Francisco Bay Area
- NAMIC-South Florida
NOMINATION LINKS & RESOURCES
- Chapter Officers’ Roles and Responsibilities Overview
- NAMIC Chapter – Statement of Candidacy – Nomination Form
- NAMIC Chapter – Statement of Candidacy – Self-Nomination Form
- NAMIC AT-A-GLANCE