Executive Leadership Development Program
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS & NOMINATION INFORMATION
The ideal candidate for NAMIC's Executive Leadership Development Program (ELDP) fits the following profile:
- A minimum of two years at the director level, and above
- A superior performer
- On track for promotion or identified in the company's formal/informal succession plan
- Aspiring to a senior-level executive position within the industry
- Endorsed by senior management for participation in the ELDP
Program sessions are planned for September/December of 2014, and February/April of 2015.
- September 29 - October 3, 2014
- December 2-5, 2014
- February 24-27, 2015
- April 27 - May 1, 2015
Tuition for the NAMIC Executive Leadership Development Program is $19,800 per participant and covers books, materials, and meals. Travel and lodging expenses are the responsibility of the participants' sponsoring companies.
Nominations for the 2014-2015 sessions are due no later than Friday, July 25, 2014 at the NAMIC national office and should be sent to:
- Executive Leadership Development Program
- 320 West 37th Street, 8th Floor
- New York, NY 10018
- Attention: Jim Jones, Vice President of Education Programs and Diversity Solutions
A confidential NAMIC committee will review all nominations. Sponsors of those selected to participate in ELDP Class XIV will be notified on August 22, 2014.
Once again, NAMIC is pleased to announce an exciting fellowship opportunity for an eligible executive of color to participate in the 2014-2015 Class XIV of NAMIC's Executive Leadership Development Program (ELDP).
The fellowship is the generous gift of the Walter Kaitz Foundation, and will cover all expenses, including tuition, program materials, travel, lodging and meals.
Nominations for this prestigious fellowship opportunity are due no later than Friday, July 25, 2014.