Executive Leadership Development Program
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS & NOMINATION INFORMATION
The ideal candidate for NAMIC's Executive Leadership Development Program fits the following profile:
- A minimum of two years at the director level, and above
- A superior performer
- On track for promotion or identified in the company's formal/informal succession plan
- Aspiring to a senior-level executive position within the industry
- Endorsed by senior management for participation in the ELDP
Program sessions are planned for October and December 2013, February and April 2014.
- October 14-18, 2013
- December 10-13, 2013
- February 18-21, 2014
- April 21-25, 2014
Tuition for the NAMIC Executive Leadership Development Program is $19,800 per participant and covers books, materials, and meals. Travel and lodging expenses are the responsibility of the participants' sponsoring companies.
Nominations for the 2013-2014 sessions are due no later than Friday, August 9, 2013 at the NAMIC national office and should be sent to:
- Executive Leadership Development Program
- 320 West 37th Street, 8th Floor
- New York, NY 10018
- Attention: Jim Jones, Vice President of Education and Diversity Solutions
A confidential NAMIC committee will review all nominations. Sponsors of those selected to participate in ELDP Class XIII will be notified on August 30, 2013.
2013-2014 NAMIC ELDP Brochure (pdf)
2013-2014 NAMIC ELDP Nomination Form (doc)
2013-2014 NAMIC ELDP Fellowship Nomination Form (doc)