August 9, 2016
NAMIC & Sava360 Announces
The "Startup Pitch" Competition
NAMIC and Sava360 are hosting a ‘Shark Tank’ Style Startup Pitch Competition
Have an amazing business idea that will hold great influence in the media, entertainment, and technology markets? You’re in luck! NAMIC and Sava360 are hosting a ‘Shark Tank’ Style Startup Pitch Competition. Don’t miss the opportunity to pitch your ideas to diverse and progressive media executives, advisors, investors and product managers. Competition is held in conjunction with 30th Annual NAMIC Conference, September 20-21, 2016 at the New York Marriott Marquis.
FINALISTS ARE SELECTED BASED ON 3 IMPORTANT CRITERIA
- Is the product scalable?
- Is the product entering a growing market?
- Is there a strong team in place to launch the product?
Interested parties will submit applications on the SAVA360 site HERE. This is for entrepreneurs who can be on-site at the New York Marriott Marquis in NYC on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 to present their new ideas.
- 3 step FREE registration form HERE, takes 5-10 minutes to complete.
- Presentation should address Market Opportunity, Customer, Offering, Business Model, Marketing & Distribution, Competitors, Barriers to Entry, Team, and Financial Projections.
- Can be seed to Series A++ (early to already launched – all welcome)
- Preference given to companies in media, entertainment and tech industries as most relevant to our audience & can be for profit or non-profit
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: AUGUST 28, 2016
For more information about the competition contact Atul Prashar, Founder & CEO, Sava360 at email@example.com.