Networking, Access, Mentoring,
Champion the NAMIC Mission!
- Opportunity to apply for prestigious educational programs that provide you with skills to advance in your career:
- L. Patrick Mellon Mentorship Program
- Executive Leadership Development Program at the University of Virginia Darden School of Business
- The NAMIC Leadership Seminar
- Opportunities to assume leadership roles at both the national and chapter levels
- Ongoing opportunities to network to find mentors and to interact with other industry professionals from every discipline at every level-locally and nationally
- Inclusion in a members-only online directory that provides access to more than 3,000 industry professionals.
- Access to our national online Job Bank, which matches highly qualified candidates with potential employers. Job seekers can post resumes and search for positions and recruiters can post open positions and browse a rich database of available talent.
- Eligibility to compete for the prestigious Excellence in Multicultural Marketing Award (EMMA) and NAMIC Vision Awards
Member Only Pricing
- Members-only registration prices to attend NAMIC events, including the Annual NAMIC Conference and local chapter events
- NAMIC members receive our Diversity Digest weekly e-newsletter, which provides timely and useful national and local information about industry-related issues, trends, events and member profiles.
- Exclusive access to NAMIC’s highly regarded research on multi-ethnic employment in the industry, The NAMIC AIM.
When you invest in NAMIC, you invest in YOU! Whether you are new to the communications industry, a seasoned executive or a company looking for highly qualified, diverse employees, find out how NAMIC can help strengthen your commitment to diversity in all its many dimensions. Join today!