30th Annual NAMIC Conference
September 20-21, 2016
The NAMIC Conference is our industry’s most comprehensive forum addressing diversity and inclusion as a business imperative. Tackling this new era of disruption, our 30th Anniversary theme is Diversity 3.0—Innovation through Inclusion. Always fresh and insightful, the Annual NAMIC Conference is where diversity champions at every level prepare for the industry’s dynamic future. Join NAMIC as we celebrate three decades of amplifying multiethnic and multicultural voices.
NAMIC Member Rate: $1,275
Non-Member Rate: $1,550 (includes a one (1) year NAMIC Membership)
Group Registration discounts available for multiple attendees from the same company.
New York Marriott Marquis | 1535 Broadway, New York, NY
Click Here or call 877-303-0104 to reserve your room by September 2. Be sure to request the Diversity Week group rate. Please note that guest rooms and group rates are subject to availability.
Hotel Edison | 228 West 47th Street, New York, NY
Call 1-800-637-7070 to reserve your room by September 5. Be sure to request the NAMIC Overflow group rate of $359 per night. Please note that guest rooms and group rates are subject to availability.
To discuss your company’s support of the 30th Annual NAMIC Conference, or reserve a sponsorship, please contact Sandra Girado, Vice President, Event and Partner Relations at email@example.com or call the NAMIC National office at 212-594-5985.
Click Here to view the Conference Agenda.
THE “STARTUP PITCH” COMPETITION
NAMIC & SAVA360 are hosting a ‘Shark Tank’ Style Startup Pitch Competition on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 in conjunction with the 30th Annual NAMIC Conference.
VIEW 2015 HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE 29th ANNUAL CONFERENCE:
- 2015 Cablefax Most Influential Minorities in Cable Breakfast presented in partnership with Cablefax
- Tuesday General Session
- NAMIC & Women In Cable Telecommunications (WICT) Joint Town Hall on Diversity highlighting findings from the 2015 joint NAMIC-WICT Workforce Diversity Study
- L. Patrick Mellon Mentorship Luncheon
- Local Chapter Recognition Awards
- Wednesday General Session
- 2015 Excellence in Multicultural Marketing Awards (EMMA)
- 3 Learning Tracks: Business Solutions, Content & Imagery, Leading and Learning