29th Annual NAMIC Conference New York Marriott Marquis
September 29-30, 2015
Don’t miss this learning and development opportunity for professionals at all levels from every discipline!
CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Breakfast Recognizing the CableFAX Most Influential Minorities in Cable
- L. Patrick Mellon Mentorship Program Luncheon
- Diversity Town Hall
- Excellence in Multicultural Marketing Awards (EMMA)
- Local Chapter Recognition Awards
- And much more!
Registration includes access to all educational sessions, meals and conference reception. The breakfast recognizing the CableFAX Most Influential Minorities in Cable requires a separate ticket purchase.
Reserve Your Hotel Room by September 4!
New York Marriott Marquis
New York, NY 10036
- To reserve your room at the group room rate of $405, call 877-303-0104. You can also reserve your room online here. Please make sure to request the group rate for “Cable Diversity Week” when making your reservation.
Breakfast Recognizing the CableFAX Most Influential Minorities in Cable
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Join CableFAX and NAMIC as we recognize this distinguished group of professionals and their achievements. It’s an inspiring kickoff to the conference!
Seating is limited! To purchase tables of 10 ($1,250) or individual tickets ($150), please email or fax this form: (pdf) to email@example.com or (212) 594-8391.
To discuss your company’s support of the 29th Annual NAMIC Conference, or reserve a sponsorship, please contact Daija Arias, Vice President, Marketing and Development at (212) 594-5985 or firstname.lastname@example.org.