29th Annual NAMIC Conference
September 29-30, 2015
New York Marriott Marquis
Diversity Week’s premier event, the 29th Annual NAMIC Conference, is going to be Over The Top! This year’s theme is “Diversity OTT: Outreach, Talent, Tenacity.” OUTREACH is what we do; TALENT is what we develop — with a TENACITY that after 35 years continues to grow stronger.
CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- CableFax 2015 Most Influential Minorities in Cable Breakfast presented in partnership with CableFax
- NAMIC & Women In Cable Telecommunications (WICT) Diversity Town Hall, highlighting findings from the 2015 joint NAMIC-WICT Workforce Diversity Study
- L. Patrick Mellon Mentorship Luncheon
- Local Chapter Recognition Awards
- 2015 Excellence in Multicultural Marketing Awards (EMMA)
- 3 Learning Tracks: Business Solutions, Content & Imagery, Leading and Learning
Registration includes access to all educational sessions, meals and conference reception. The breakfast recognizing the CableFAX Most Influential Minorities in Cable requires a separate ticket purchase.
New York Marriott Marquis
New York, NY 10036
- The room block for Diversity Week at the NY Marriott Marquis is now closed. As an alternative, NAMIC has reserved a limited amount of rooms at the Hotel Edison, located at 228 West 47th Street (which is adjacent to the Marriott) at a group rate of $389 per night –plus tax. To reserve your room, call 1-800-637-7070 and refer to “NAMIC” to get the group rate. Reservations must be made by September 11 to receive the group rate.
Breakfast Recognizing the CableFAX Most Influential Minorities in Cable
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Join CableFAX and NAMIC as we recognize this distinguished group of professionals and their achievements. It’s an inspiring kickoff to the conference!
Seating is limited! To purchase tables of 10 ($1,250) or individual tickets ($150), please email or fax this form: (pdf) to Sandra Girado, Senior Director of Meetings and Events (212) 594-8391 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view current sponsorship availability. To discuss your company’s support of the 29th Annual NAMIC Conference, or reserve a sponsorship, please contact Daija Arias, Vice President, Marketing and Development at (212) 594-5985 or email@example.com.
For questions regarding media coverage or to request a press credentials contact:
BTB Communications Group
(310) 882-5498 ext. 5
CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
Please click on the link below to download the volunteer form
For further information please contact Faride Precil, Manager of Leadership and Development at (212) 594-5985 or firstname.lastname@example.org