30th Annual NAMIC Conference
September 20-21, 2016
This day and a half symposium has evolved into our industry’s premier conference focusing on diversity, and is the cornerstone of the annual Diversity Week. It is the most comprehensive educational forum addressing diversity as a strategic business imperative. The conference highlights a multiethnic agenda focused on programming, marketing, operations, technology, leadership development, and creating institutional diversity change strategies.
NAMIC Member Rate: $1,275
Non-Member Rate: $1,550
New York Marriott Marquis | 1535 Broadway, New York, NY
Reserve your room by September 2 to receive the group rate of $419 per night. Click Here to make your reservations or call 877-303-0104 and be sure to request the group rate for Diversity Week.
- 2015 Cablefax Most Influential Minorities in Cable Breakfast presented in partnership with Cablefax
- Tuesday General Session
- NAMIC & Women In Cable Telecommunications (WICT) Joint Town Hall on Diversity highlighting findings from the 2015 joint NAMIC-WICT Workforce Diversity Study
- L. Patrick Mellon Mentorship Luncheon
- Local Chapter Recognition Awards
- Wednesday General Session
- 2015 Excellence in Multicultural Marketing Awards (EMMA)
- 3 Learning Tracks: Business Solutions, Content & Imagery, Leading and Learning