(As of August 3, 2012)
TUESDAY, September 11, 9:00 – 10:00 a.m.
GENERAL SESSION I: Why Diversity Matters to Business?
- David Cohen, EVP, Comcast (confirmed)
- Pat Esser, President, Cox Communications (confirmed)
- Ken Lowe, Chairman of the Board, President & CEO, Scripps Networks Interactive (confirmed)
- Ursula Burns, President & CEO, Xerox Corporation (invited)
- Abbe Raven, President & CEO, A+E Networks (invited)
- David Zaslav, President & CEO, Discovery Communications (invited)
TUESDAY, September 11, 10:15 – 11:15 a.m.
GENERAL SESSION II: DIVERSITY TOWN HALL
TUESDAY, September 11, 11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
(focused on how cultural distinctions play out in the workplace and how to maximize the multicultural distinctions and assets that exist in the marketplace)
(focused on strategies, whether through marketing or audience aggregation approaches, to understand how to enhance multicultural diversity on and off screen)
(focused on emerging technical trends, especially the evolution of cable digital platforms, and pending public policies that impact the industry)
(focused on the skills needed to be competitive in the evolving communications industry, and best practices emerging from other industries)
TUESDAY, September 11, 12:15 – 1:00 p.m.
TUESDAY, September 11, 2:30 – 3:15 p.m.
TUESDAY, September 11, 3:45 – 4:45 p.m.
GENERAL SESSION III: “Marketing to the New Consumer”
- Matthew Barnhill, EVP, Corporate Market Research, BET Networks (confirmed)
- Kevin Liles, President & CEO, Liles Entertainment Group (invited)
- Laurel Richie, President, WNBA (invited)
- Steven Stoute, President & CEO, Translation Marketing (invited)
- Lucia Ballas-Traynor, Co-Founder, Mamas Latinas and former publisher, People En Español (invited)
Wednesday, September 12, 9:15 – 9:50 a.m.
GENERAL SESSION IV: Creating Original Programming for Multicultural Audiences
- Paul Butler, GM, ASPIRE (invited)
- Cesar Conde, President, Univision Networks (invited)
- Debra Lee, President & Chairman, BET Networks (invited)
- Wonya Lucas, CEO & President, TV One, LLC (confirmed)
- Kim Martin, President & GM, We tv (invited)
- Emilio Romano, President, Telemundo (invited)
- Michael Smith, GM, The Cooking Channel, Scripps Networks Interactive (confirmed)
- Elrick Williams, President & CEO, The Africa Channel (invited)
WEDNESDAY, September 12, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
NAMIC / WICT / KAITZ Learning Track on the LGBT Cable Community
WEDNESDAY, September 12, 10:00 – 10:45 a.m.
WEDNESDAY, September 12, 10:45 – 11:30 a.m.