NAMIC’s Diversity Roundtable was established in April 2001 as a forum for the media and entertainment industry’s human resource practitioners to discuss and share diversity challenges and best practices. The Diversity Roundtable also serves as a resource, providing expert advice and support for NAMIC’s educational programs and a broad range of diversity and inclusion initiatives.
The Diversity Roundtable Members
- Andrea Agnew, Executive Director, Workforce Diversity & Inclusion, Comcast
- Daisy Auger-Dominguez, SVP, Talent Acquisition, Viacom
- Robert Defrank, VP, Human Resources, A&E Television Networks
- Monica Diaz, VP, Diversity, Inclusion & Wellness, ESPN
- Rochelle DiRe, VP, Human Resources, Hearst Television
- Jeanell English, Manager, Inclusion Programs, Discovery Communications
- Arthur Evans, Director, Global Diversity, Turner Broadcasting System Inc.
- James C. Jones, SVP, Education and Diversity Solutions, NAMIC, Inc.
- Rahman Kahn, Director, Recruitment Strategies, Time Warner Cable
- Tony Loney, VP, Diversity & Compliance, NBCUniversal
- Cara Mancini, VP, Talent Acquisition, Cablevision
- Salvador Mendoza, VP, Diversity & Inclusion, NBCUniversal
- Andy Ortiz, SVP, Organizational Effectiveness, Warner Bros. Entertainment
- Liz Rosa-Pinero, Senior Director, Human Resources, PBS
- Crystal Washington, SVP, External Relations and Vendor Management, Scripps Networks Interactive